Gold Cocktail Ring Amethyst Blue Topaz Celestine
18ct Gold Vermeil Green Amethyst and Blue Topaz
This sophisticated cocktail ring is inspired by architectural features.
The design strikes a unique balance between bold statement and subtle elegance, which is achieved by combining clear and minimalist lines with contrasting colours. The ring features two striking marquise cut gemstones, the large gemstone is a Green Amethyst and the smaller one a Blue Topaz.
The ring is set in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver, which is a thick quality gold plating with a min. layer of 3 microns to ensure longevity. The ring has an indentation on the side and an invisible ring shaft. This creates the impression of two gemstones floating in mid-air and ensures a very comfortable fit.
This original designer piece has been handmade and ethically produced by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only use natural precious and semi precious stones that have been hand-selected by our designer. Each piece is unique and no two pieces are identical.
Our jewellery comes presented in a branded Neola box.
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with two hand-cut precious gemstones: Green Amethyst and Blue Topaz
Large stone: 20mm x 10mm
Small stone: 5mm x 5mm
Also available in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with various other gemstone combinations:
Green Amethyst and Blue Topaz (subtle clear pale green and sky blue)
Lemon Citrine and Peridot, (bright yellow and intense brightly green coloured)
Blue Chalcedony and Peridot (intense teal and brightly green coloured)
Purple Amethyst and Rose Quartz (deep purple and pale pastel pink)
Labradorite and Aqua Chalcedony (Grey with blue/ green shimmers and pale opaque blue)
18ct Rose Gold Vermeil with Labradorite and Aqua Chalcedony.
Rose Gold with Labradorite and Aqua Chalcedony.
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
When you place your order the expected delivery date will be shown during the checkout process and you will also receive a confirmation email. All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Please be aware that UK public holidays will affect your expected delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.