Lunaria Cocktail Ring
This stylish cocktail ring features a unique and distinctive design. The contemporary shape makes a strong statement adding style and sophistication to every look.
The ring is set in 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with a lovely multifaceted Labradorite gemstone as a centrepiece. The versatile ring can be worn both with day and evening wear.
Labradorite gemstones are iridescent stones and are treasured for their remarkable play of colour, which changes with the angle and exposure of light. They are composed in aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red. The base colour has usually grey shades with lighter or darker areas. If you have a preference for a particular colour, then you can mention this in the notes section of your order and we will select your gemstone accordingly.
This original designer piece has been handcrafted by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only work with natural semi-precious and precious stones that have been hand selected by our designer for their purity and vibrancy. All our jewellery has been ethically made according to strict fair trade standards.
This is a perfect gift or treat for you.
Our jewellery is presented in a Neola branded hardcover jewellery box.
Available in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver, 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver and Solid Sterling Silver.
18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.