Pietra Silver Cocktail Ring Labradorite
Make a statement with this elegant cocktail ring!
The Pietra cocktail ring has a contemporary design with a striking semi-precious gemstone and wide ring band.
This unique and distinctive piece features a large baguette cut semi-precious gemstone in a raised prong setting. The linear setting and cut are contrasted by several organic, interwoven solid Sterling Silver bands. The inspiration for this design comes from architectural and fluid shapes.
The ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating and is set with a Labradorite gemstone. Labradorites are iridescent stones and are treasured for their remarkable play of colour, which changes depending on the angle and exposure of light. They refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red. The base colour has usually grey shades with lighter or darker areas resulting from mineral deposits.
This original designer piece has been handmade and ethically produced by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only use natural precious and semi-precious stones that have been hand-selected by our designer.
The gemstones are all natural and therefore vary slightly in colour intensity. No gem is the same, they all have their unique beauty. Please let us know if you have a colour preference as the gemstone colour varies between mainly grey, dark blue, olive green, or a combination of colours.
Sterling Silver with protective Rhodium plating
It is advisable to protect your jewellery from chemicals, perfume, soap, and extreme heat to keep them looking their best.
Gemstone: 17mm x 12mm
Ring band width: 11mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.