Pietra Rose Gold Cocktail Ring Labradorite
18ct Rose Gold Vermeil Labradorite
Make a statement with this striking cocktail ring!
The Pietra cocktail ring has a contemporary design and is set with a distinctive wide ring band. This ethically handmade ring is made from 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver.
The ring features a large, baguette cut Labradorite gemstone in a raised prong setting. The linear setting and geometric gemstone are contrasted by several organic, interwoven solid metal bands. The inspiration for this design comes from architectural and fluid shapes.
This British designer piece has been handcrafted by our craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only use natural precious and semi-precious stones that have been hand-selected by our designer.
Our jewellery comes presented in a branded Neola box.
This ring is a perfect gift or treat for you. Everyday luxury with a twist.
18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with a Labradorite gemstone
Labradorite gemstones have a grey base colour with an interesting play of colour. They have an iridescent quality, which means that they show multiple colour shimmers when the light illuminates the stone. These colours can range from blue, green, yellow all the way to olive. The stones can also have beautiful linings from the minerals preserved in the stone. Please let us know if you have a preference for the colour of your gemstone. The majority of our stones have a blue or green fire.
Gemstone: 17mm x 12mm
Ring band width: 11mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
When you place your order the expected delivery date will be shown during the checkout process and you will also receive a confirmation email. All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Please be aware that UK public holidays will affect your expected delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.