ROSE GOLD TREE OF LIFE NECKLACE
18ct Rose Gold Vermeil
This contemporary necklace features a symbolic Tree of Life pendant. The pendant disk has a cut-out design in the shape of a tree, creating a lovely centrepiece.
The necklace is set in Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver and can be adjusted with three hoops for a layered look. The necklace has a lobster clasp with a separate metal plate featuring the Neola logo.
This necklace has been handmade by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals.
Our jewellery is ethically made according to strict fair-trade and sustainability criteria. The jewellery is presented in a branded Neola box.
This necklace is a perfect gift and particularly popular with families due to the symbolic nature of the Tree of Life, as a reference to the everlasting cycle of life.
Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Total length of the bracelet is 46cm with an adjustable length. 3 hoops at 41cm, 43cm, and 46cm.
The tree of life pendant with a diameter of 12mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery and UK deliveries are free of charge. All orders come in our branded packaging.
When you place your order the expected delivery date will be shown during the checkout process and you will also receive a confirmation email. All orders made prior to 2pm on a work day are sent the same day, otherwise the following working day, with a 24 hour tracked service and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Please be aware that UK public holidays will affect your expected delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 – guaranteed delivery next working day. Order by 2pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 5-7 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.