WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you purchase something from our store, or interact with us, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
We also collect Information provided in connection with your purchase orders you place through our website and keep a record of any correspondence between you and us. We also secure details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through our website or otherwise.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address and cookies in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us when you subscribe to our newsletter or set up an online account.
Sometimes we receive personal data about you from third parties when you engage with our services through social media, or other non-Neola Design sites or applications.
These sites will share personal data with us including, but not limited to:
the content you have viewed or interacted with;
- about adverts within the content which you have been shown or clicked on;
- your IP address, registered beacons or GPS (geo location) signals you have received;
- publically available information; and
- non-personal information used to supplement existing information, such as demographics and affluence metrics (e.g. social-demographic groupings through matching postcodes).
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract including fulfilling any orders your place. This includes:
- processing your order, or registration for the services;
- providing the services, to communicate with you about them or your account with us;
- communicating with you and providing our customer services;
- verifying your identity; and
sending you information about changes to our terms or policies.
To conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- we will use your personal data to provide products and Services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us;
- we monitor use of our Services, and use your personal data to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, Services and websites, both online and offline;
- we use your personal data to personalise our products and Services for you;
- to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- to create a profile of your interests and preferences, and personalise content and advertising for you, so that you only receive content and marketing communications that are relevant to you;
- where you have purchased products from us, to send you marketing emails and texts, unless you have either: asked us not to; or, we have asked for your consent, in which case your consent will form the appropriate lawful basis for our data processing; and
- to send you marketing communications by post.
Where you give us your consent, we will use your personal data:
- to send you newsletters and other promotional material about our Services by email and text (for instance, this will include where you have signed up to receive our newsletters, or have provided us with your consent to receive marketing communications at the point of checkout or when setting up an account), and to use technologies to check if these have been received and opened to help make our communications relevant to you. Please note that in certain circumstances, we may be relying on our legitimate interests to send you marketing emails (see above);
- to place cookies and use similar tracking technologies (as set out in the "Cookies" section and the information provided to you when those technologies are used);
- to invite you to take part in market research (where consent is required); and
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
For purposes which are required by law:
- in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests).
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract, we keep the data for 6 years.
Where we process registration data, excluding in the circumstances outlined above, we retain your data for 6 years.
HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
1c Gondar Gardens
London NW6 1EW