18ct Gold Vermeil Purple Amethyst
These elegant drop earrings have a unique and distinctive design.
The Art Deco-inspired earrings feature several semi-precious gemstones with a baguette cut, creating a luxurious look. These statement earrings have an intriguing quality, resulting from the freely moving gold tassels. The earrings are set in 18ct Gold Vermeil.
The earrings have a contrasting colour palette of Black Onyx and Purple Amethyst, which are offset against the White Topaz gemstones.
The earrings are 70mm long, feature every 12 strands of gold chains with a large rectangular baguette cut Purple Amethyst gemstone as the centrepiece, which is complemented with six Black Onyx gemstones and four White Topaz stones.
This original designer piece has been ethically handmade by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only use natural semi-precious gemstones that have been hand-selected by our designer. Each gemstone has its unique colouring and texture; no piece is like any other.
Our jewellery comes presented in a branded Neola box.
Purple Amethyst (dark deep purple)
Green Onyx (dark opaque green)
Green Amethyst (clear pale green)
Rose De France Amethyst (clear pale pink)
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with natural gemstones.
Earrings Length: 70mm
Gold Chain Strands Length: 50mm
Large Baguette Gemstone: 12mm x 10mm
Black Onyx Gemstone: 4mm x 4mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.