18ct Gold Vermeil Pink Amethyst
Minimalist geometry is the defining aspect of this stylish bangle. The geometric and contemporary design gives this bangle a unique and unusual shape.
The bangle features a long flat metal bar on the top with six large rectangular baguette cut gemstones. The bangle has a round base, which provides an intriguing contrast to the linear top.
The handmade piece is set with a hinged bar that easily opens and closes with a snap fastener on both sides. The clean silhouette fits comfortably around your wrist and can be worn both as day and eveningwear.
This original designer piece has been ethically produced according to strict fair-trade standards. Our artisan craftsmen are using only the finest precious metals and natural gemstones.
Our jewellery comes presented in a branded Neola box.
This bangle is the perfect gift or treat for you.
The item is available in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver, and Rose Gold.
The gemstones options available are as follows:
18ct Yellow Gold: Labradorite, Black Onyx, Green Amethyst, Pink Amethyst, and Green Onyx
Rose Gold: Labradorite
Sterling Silver: Black Onyx
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with natural semi-precious gemstones
The standard size bangle measures 51mm in height and 67mm in width and is suitable for a wrist size up to 19.5mm in circumference. The bar measures: 68mm in length and 7mm in width.
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.