18ct Gold Vermeil London and Blue Topaz
These earrings have a contemporary aesthetic with a minimalist look and feel. The handmade earrings feature long metal bars, which are accentuated by four baguette cut London and Blue Topaz gemstones. The geomatric earrings are set in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver and have a butterfly pin.
This original designer piece has been handmade and ethically produced by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals.
Our jewellery is presented in a branded Neola box.
These earrings are the perfect gift or treat for you.
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Earrings: 50mm x 2mm
Gemstones: 4mm x 2mm
Rose Gold Vermeil with Rainbow Moonstone and Rose Quartz
Sterling Silver with Blue Topaz and London Topaz
Sterling Silver with London Topaz and Peridot
Sterling Silver with Peridot
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
When you place your order the expected delivery date will be shown during the checkout process and you will also receive a confirmation email. All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Please be aware that UK public holidays will affect your expected delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.