Lunaria Cocktail Ring
18ct Gold Vermeil Blue Topaz
This stylish cocktail ring features a unique and distinctive design. The contemporary shape makes a strong statement adding style and sophistication to every look.
The ring is set in 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver with a lovely multifaceted Blue Topaz gemstone as a centrepiece. The versatile ring can be worn both with day and evening wear.
This original designer piece has been handcrafted by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only work with natural semi-precious and precious stones that have been hand selected by our designer for their purity and vibrancy. All our jewellery has been ethically made according to strict fair trade standards.
This is a perfect gift or treat for you.
Our jewellery is presented in a Neola branded hardcover jewellery box.
Available in 18ct Gold vermeil on Sterling Silver, 18ct Rose Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver and Solid Sterling Silver.
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Blue Topaz gemstone
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.