Gold Cocktail Ring Blue Topaz Pietra
18ct Gold Vermeil Blue Topaz
Make a statement with this elegant cocktail ring!
The Pietra cocktail ring has a contemporary and unique design. The ring is set in 18ct Gold Vermeil and features a large Blue Topaz gemstone. The baguette-cut precious gemstone has a striking raised prong setting with a wide ring shaft. The linear stone cut and setting is contrasted by several organic, interwoven ring bands.
The ring is made with a high quality gold plating, we apply a minimum of 3 microns of 18ct Gold on Sterling Silver, ensuring longevity and hypoallergenic qualities.
Each jewellery piece is made by hand in small quantities by our skilled team of jewellers. We only work with precious metals and natural gemstones from sustainable sources. All our pieces are ethically and sustainably made.
This ring is a perfect gift or treat for you.
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Blue Topaz: clear gemstone with an intense bright blue colour
It is advisable to protect your jewellery from chemicals, perfume, and extreme heat to keep them looking their best.
Gemstone: 17mm x 12mm
Ring band width: 11mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.
Neola offers worldwide delivery. We offer free UK deliveries. All orders come in our branded packaging.
When you place your order the expected delivery date will be shown during the checkout process and you will also receive a confirmation email. All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for, please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address. In case nobody is present at the time of delivery, then Royal Mail will leave a calling card and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time.
Please be aware that UK public holidays will affect your expected delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
All UK standard deliveries and returns are free of charge - delivery within 1-2 working days.
Express UK morning delivery £10 - delivery next working day in the morning. Order by 3pm for express delivery services.
Continental European £5 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
Rest of the world £10 - delivery within 3-5 working days.
The European and International delivery options become available once you select a non-UK country as part of the delivery address.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Out of stock items will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed.