Estella Stacking Ring
18ct Gold Vermeil Chrysoprase
This elegant and stunning stacking ring is handmade with exquisite craftsmanship. It has a captivating presence and contemporary look and feel.
This 18ct Gold Vermeil stacking ring features a multifaceted semi-precious gemstone with a hammered band. It can be worn equally by itself or stacked. The ring comes in different gemstones which can be mixed and matched together creating a sophisticated look.
This on trend stacking ring is the perfect companion that can carry you through every occasion.
This original designer piece has been handmade and ethically produced by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. We only use natural precious and semi-precious stones that have been hand-selected by our designer.
Our jewellery comes presented in a branded Neola box.
This ring is a perfect gift or treat for you.
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver in: Purple Amethyst, Chrysoprase, Citrine, Aquamarine, Green Onyx and Rose Quartz
Sterling Silver in: Purple Amethyst, Chrysoprase, Citrine, Aquamarine and Rose Quartz
18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Ring shaft: 22mm
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.