Unity Hoop Earrings
18ct Gold Vermeil
These lovely double hoop earrings are set in 18ct gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver feature two intertwined hoops. The top hoop has a distinctive hammered texture, which is contrasted by a smooth polished hoop on the bottom. Both hoops have a small Blue Topaz gemstone placed on the inner circle.
The unity shape is a symbol of friendship and love. Express yourself and write your own story. Or make a meaningful gift and say "Together forever".
This earring has been handmade by our artisan craftsmen using only the finest precious metals. All our jewellery is ethically made according to strict fair-trade standards.
Our jewellery is presented in a branded Neola box.
Material: 18ct gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
Measurements: The total length of the earring is 22mm and the round Blue Topaz measures 2mm.
Available variations: Sterling Silver
Our ring sizing guide will help you to find the perfect fit. There’s also a few points to consider:
- Your fingers expand when hot and contract when cold so measure in a median temperature.
- Rings with a wide band can feel tighter so you may want to order the next size up.
- If you’re ordering the ring as a gift for someone, try to borrow a ring from the preferred finger and use the chart below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Measuring the inside diameter of your ring:
This is one of the quickest ways to measure your ring size.
- Simply select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Please note: Rings with a wider band will normally feel a bit tighter than rings with a thin band. In these cases, we recommend buying half to a full size larger than your normal size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best & easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and use the above Ring Scale Chart or Conversion Chart to determine its size.