Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions have been written in compliance with current UK legislation.
By placing an order for any product on this website you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale, and by continuing to access the site you agree to accept the practices described in these Terms of Sale, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time. All Orders are dependent on availability and confirmation of the order price.
We are Neola Design, our office is based 1c Gondar Gardens, London NW6 1EW. You can contact us at that address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)207 693 6483 between the hours of 9am – 6pm GMT, Monday - Friday.
All jewellery products on this website have been designed by Andrea Hauer. Items are made from 18ct Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver.
We aim to ensure that all photographs are a clear representation of each product. However as a result of the individual nature and composition of gemstones items may vary slightly in colour from those displayed on the website. This can also be caused by variations in computer monitors.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- Orders are submitted via the Site as set out in this clause.
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on "Add to Shopping Bag" to add the Product(s) you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking "Proceed to Purchase" to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- If this is your first purchase on our Site you will have the option to register and create an account with us using your email address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any third party. You will then be asked to input your address. The address that you register with must be the address that the card statement is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address if you so wish. If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
- Once signed in or registered, as the case may be, you must select your preferred method of delivery (if any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged), confirm you wish to make an Order and consent to the Terms of Sale. You will then be asked to confirm your delivery address and input your payment details.
- Once you have finished compiling your Order, you will be asked to confirm that your Order is correct. If it is not correct, you can revisit your Order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your Order to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us.
- We will then send you a confirmation email (including your order reference number) to acknowledge that we have received your Order ("Confirmation"). This is sent to the email address you register with us. After sending you the Confirmation we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order.
- If and when we are able to do so, we will send you a second email confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested and giving you estimated timescales for delivery.
- Our acceptance of your Order will be complete only when we send a second email to you confirming your Order and dispatch of the Product(s) and after payment is taken from your credit or debit card. Our acceptance of your Order will be considered for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Neola Design sends an order despatched email and it is at this point that a legally binding contract is formed between you and Neola Design for the purchase of Products ("Contract").
- If we are unable to fulfil your Order, you will receive an email from us informing you that the Order has not been accepted and we will refund the payment for your Order to you.
- All credit card transactions on this site are handled securely by our payment provider Cardsave or PayPal, secure online payment gateways that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. All payments will be subject to the buyer protection offered by that party. Cardsave and PayPal are fully compliant with payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS).
All prices on the website are shown in £, $, and €. Neola Design reserves the right to alter prices of products on this website at any time without notice.
Postage are free of charge for UK deliveries and chargeable outside of the UK. Please see Delivery & Returns policy for further information.
Deliveries outside of the UK may incur import duties and local taxes. It is your responsibility to be aware of these charges and to pay them upon request from your local authorities. It is not the duty of Neola Design to pay any incurring import duties or taxes.
All orders that are placed on items that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 working days of your order being placed, unless otherwise stated in the product description. In the rare circumstance of the item you order not being immediately available, you will be contacted within 24 hrs to discuss appropriate action. This may involve details of expected delivery times or a substitute product, which could incur a part refund or extra payment as required, or full refund.
The goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you at the time that the order was placed. All orders posted to UK addresses require a signature on arrival.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement where delays occur to deliveries. If you are concerned you have not received your parcel please contact us via email at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 78 5170 2974.
Your jewellery will be individually packed in an environmentally friendly jewellery and postal box. Please be assured that every effort will be made to ensure that items are packed securely and safely.
Neola design hopes that you are pleased with your item, but if you are not then you may return it to us for a refund or exchange it for another item within 30 days of receipt.
To ensure that you are eligible for a refund you must have proof of purchase (original invoice number), there must be no evidence of wear and you must return the item in all of its original packaging. Items where there is evidence that they have been worn and items that do not have their original receipt and proof of purchase will not be accepted for a refund or exchange. Neola Design reserves the right to reject returns and exchanges should the item show signs of wear and tear or be damaged.
A returned item remains your responsibility until it reaches us and the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. It is advised that you send it via Special Delivery since we cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
If you cancel a Contract between us within the day period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product(s) back or, if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our returns address. We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full (except for any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use of, or damage to, the Product(s), or any unnecessary handling by you). All other cancellations and refunds are at our sole discretion.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Neola Design will not share your e-mail, postal address or any other personal details with any third party. If you join our mailing list, your e-mail address will not be passed on to any third party and will only be used for Neola Design newsletters, promotions, events and notifications of new products. You can unsubscribe to this service at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our payment provider Cardsave and PayPal handle all credit card transactions securely. Payments will be subject to the buyer protection offered by that party. We do not store financial information or personal information anywhere on this site. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Any legal issues arising as a result of this website shall be governed by English Law.
To resolve any disputes please contact Neola Design Ms Andrea Hauer on +44 (0) 78 5170 2974 or e-mail email@example.com.
This website does not contain any content that is unsuitable for minors or offensive material. However, we cannot be held responsible for the content of any third party websites that provide links to this site or that are linked from this site.
The entire content of the Site, including all jewellery design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the name 'Neola Design' and 'Neola', is the sole property of Neola Design. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Site nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
By using this service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this website.
Where items are sold under a consumer transaction your rights which you are entitled to as a matter of law under the Consumer Rights Act or other legislation are not affected by any of these terms and conditions.
Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality of the products supplied or their failure to correspond with specification must be notified to us as soon as possible from the date of delivery (and in any case, within 30 days of delivery) or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure (and in any case, within 3 months of delivery). If you do not notify us accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the products and we shall have no liability for such defect or failure.
Where any valid claim in respect of any of the items supplied which is based on any defect in the quality or condition or their failure to meet its specification is notified to us in accordance with these terms and conditions we shall replace the items free of charge or refund to you the price of the item, but we shall have no further liability to you.
We shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of these terms or this Agreement, for any consequential loss or damage (whether for lost profit, lost opportunity or lost reputation or otherwise), costs expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by our negligence, our employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of products or their use or resale by you, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Our entire liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall not exceed the price of the items supplied.
Nothing in this clause or any other of these terms and conditions will exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.